Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Change with Google Reader

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5100193/?claim=5xm85p6u9qn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

(The code above is something I had to paste into a new blog post to link my blog to that site. Please disregard)

I'm new to sharing my blog with the world. From what I understand, the change with Google Reader, the "Follow My Blog with Google Friend Connect"  as also going away. With this, I added the option to follow my blog via email as well as following with Bloglovin. I honestly don't know if there is more that I need to, or should do. Feel free to leave a comment with any other suggestions in regards to this.

I have enjoyed this new blogging adventure and want to continue to share my thoughts and our adventures with all of you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment