Tuesday, March 30, 2021

KIDS PICTURES ONLINE

Do you post your kids pictures online? My girls are now 10 and 11 years old. I never have. I put some things out there that show the backs of them, but never their faces. Some family used to get frustrated... But it was something they got used to working through. I don't mind people posting pictures and putting stickers over their faces... Maybe it's crazy, I hope in the future, my girls will be grateful I haven't put them out there and be choosy about what they put out in the social world. To be choosy about what they share. To learn there are consequences to those types of things. I don't know if there is a right or wrong about it. It was just something we chose and I think both things are ok. I see friends kids pics out there and I (sometimes) want to put things out there myself... I think, "now could be the time". 
It looks like maybe I put pics on this blog in the past... But maybe removed them? I'm sure if I did, it didn't show their faces. Lol 

What do you do and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment