Tuesday, March 30, 2021

BLOGGING... IT'S BEEN AWHILE!

It's been a LOT of years since I've blogged... L and M are growing up into amazing young ladies (although with them being so close in age, everyday isn't roses, lol...), it is still a wonderful experience to watch them grow and change into the people they are becoming. I would love to continue this blog as time permits... but where do I go from here? Some things are new and the world is definitely in a different place... Do I catch up with posts about times that have past, things we have done, places we have been??? Or just start with where we are now? I don't even know if anyone really follows this anymore, even if no one does, it would be cool for the girls to have these things all together for when they get older. I'm looking forward to reading the things I have blogged in the past... 


So, if anyone is out there, where should I start back up?

No comments:

Post a Comment